Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Steve posts:

First, Jody, I couldn't find my way to the spot on the Steelheader site to the info on Vogler Lake. For some reason, your comment cut off the end of the web address. Also if you could send me a bio, I'll put it up on the blog so people can get in touch when we need to.

Next. It's not my intention to be real ambitious about organizing things, but I was thinking I'd like to fish Vogler Lake after church on the 13th and it might be a good time to get together to meet each other and if you guys have any ideas for the group talk about how we all see this working. Please comment on this and let me know if you think you could make it. Also, I have a couple extra float tubes if anyone needs something to fish from. Contact me if you have equipment questions or needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count me in Steve!

-Ryan